Water signs tend to get along well because they share many similar traits. On the astrological plane, they all get along very well. A Pisces and Cancer match can be very harmonious and understanding because each sign complements the others. A Pisces and Cancer match leads to very intuitive and emotionally rewarding partnerships. In this article, we’ll explore the Pisces and Cancer match.
As the 12th astrological sign in the Western Zodiac, Pisces is the sign applied to people born between the 19th of February and the 20th of March. Pisces is the last astrological sign in the Western Zodiac, making it a negative sign. Pisces are also a mutable sign. Pisces is a water sign with its symbol being a fish. Neptune rules Pisces in modern astrology.
When we say Pisces is a negative sign do not be alarmed, this doesn’t mean Pisces is a bad or evil sign. The polarity of astrological signs divides the signs into either negative or positive. This is in line with the Chinese yin and yang concept. A negative sign is a sign that is passive and more feminine. All even-numbered signs are negative, and they all belong to either the earth signs or the water signs.
As a mutable sign, Pisces is one open to change. A mutable sign is a sign that can change. The other types of signs are cardinal and fixed signs. As a mutable sign, Pisces are open to sympathy, flexibility and change. Mutable signs always signal the entry of a transition. Pisces signals the end of winter in the northern hemisphere, and it signals the end of summer in the southern hemisphere.
As the fourth astrological sign in the Western Zodiac, Cancer is the sign applied to people born between the 21st of June and the 22nd of July. Cancer, like Pisces, is also a negative sign. Cancer is a cardinal sign. Like Pisces, it is a water sign; however, the symbol for cancer is a crab which signifies their strong and defensive nature. Cancer is ruled by the Moon which is closely associated with intuition and femininity
As a cardinal sign, Cancer is quite different from Pisces. Cardinal signs are similar to mutable signs, but unlike mutable signs, they mark the beginning of a situation and not the end. There are only four cardinal signs, and they actually used to be called moveable signs. As a cardinal sign, Cancer ushers in the beginning of summer in the northern hemisphere and the beginning of winter in the southern hemisphere.
Now, how compatible are these two signs? Well, they share a lot of similarities. Pisces and Cancer are both water signs which makes them more in tune with each other emotions. They are also mutable and cardinal signs respectively which means they can be open to change. Let’s take a look at their compatibility.
- Pisces and Cancer have one of the highest compatibility charts in the astrological charts. Cancer is actually one of the best signs for Pisces.
- Pisces and Cancer complement each other because they are both intuitive and romantic. Emotional difficulties will not be an issue in this match.
- A Pisces and Cancer match would need the Pisces to be empathic because Cancers can get emotional and moody.
- In a Pisces and Cancer match, the Cancer will most likely be very future-oriented. The Cancer of the pairing will be interested in building security and a stable future. The Pisces might be unbothered, which can lead to insecurities on the side of the Cancer.
- However, a Pisces and Cancer match must not get too caught up in each other. Because you are both so similar, you might struggle with how deep your emotional connection will go.
- Besides that, this match prioritizes love, loyalty, commitment, and security.